You Are Your Health Care System!!
Mind and Body Exercises (aka Jim Moltzan) offers classes for Qigong, Tai Chi, Taoist Yoga and other various martial arts methods and exercises as they relate to fitness, stress relief and overall wellness. Also available for purchase on this site, are exercise charts, posters, and study guides for some of the material covered in my classes as well as many informational videos free to view.
I offer many levels of self-improvement and awareness from over 38 years of training, studying and teaching of:
- Qigong, Tai chi, Taoist Yoga, BaguaZhang
- management of chronic pain issues through movement, meditation and herbal extracts
- core strengthening methods
- concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine and its methods
- herbal extracts for injuries and conditioning
- various types of martial arts training for fitness
- iron palm/iron body/bone marrow washing
- weapons training for enhanced awareness
- practical self-defense methods
- study guides and booklets showing graphics of various exercises, concepts & theories for all of the above
Please review my site to learn how to possibly further YOUR health care education.
Contact me at [email protected]
It is strongly recommended that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. This site and its owners are not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge this site and its owners from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of negligence.